3410 Columbia Mine Road
Huntington, WV 25701
Job Objective To serve people in need of psychological help by obtaining the position of I O Psychologist within your esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in providing I/O psychology services
- Deep knowledge of staff selection and training procedures
- Huge knowledge of aerospace operational programs
- Familiarity with I/O psychology tool, practices, processes, technologies
- Ability to provide resolutions to operational problems
- Ability to prepare technical and scientific reports
- Ability to adapt to frequently changing requirements
- Ability to plan, organize and manage projects
- Ability to work effectively with astronauts, scientists and engineers
I O Psychologist
Alaska Native Corporation, Huntington, WV
August 2007 – Present
- Determined cut-off scores to select airmen for special operations.
- Coordinated with leadership to develop annual selection strategies.
- Conducted psychological tests to assess mental health of candidates.
- Coordinated with operational commanders to monitor the training performance of the candidates.
- Analyzed medical data, psychological data and training outcome data of candidates.
- Prepared reports of candidate’s performances.
- Assisted in qualifying or disqualifying airmen based on the collected data.
I O Psychologist
G4S Secure Solutions, Huntington, WV
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided psychological training for flight operations personnel.
- Assisted in training and selection of astronauts.
- Applied I/O psychology practices and tools to resolve operational problems.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements for astronaut training programs.
- Developed new selection tools to improvise astronaut selection processes.
- Submitted job status reports to management on weekly basis.
- Prepared briefings for aerospace conferences and journals.
- Coordinated with external consultants to complete the assigned projects.
Master’s Degree in I/O Psychology
Young Harris College, Young Harris, GA
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Hannibal-LaGrange College, Hannibal, MO