4322 Wilson Avenue
Irving, TX 75060
Job Objective To obtain the position of Experimental Psychologist where my experience and knowledge in providing services to diverse populations will be beneficial.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing experimental psychological services
- Exceptional knowledge of human behavior dynamics
- Profound knowledge of psychology research methodologies
- Familiarity with experimental theories
- Ability to develop experimental research programs
- Ability to teach general psychology as per college curriculum
- Ability to communicate effectively with test subjects and other psychology staffs
Fayetteville State University, Irving, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Conducted experiments to develop theories of human behavior.
- Maintained equipment for laboratory study.
- Designed experimental procedures to investigate cognitive, learning and personality issues.
- Analyzed experimental results to determine psychology problems.
- Performed researches about human aesthetics, autonomic functions, electroencephalography, emotions, motor skills and perceptions.
- Maintained records of experiments and results.
Master’s Degree in Experimental Psychology
Dalton State College, Dalton, GA
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Chatfield College, Saint Martin, OH