3814 NE 92nd St
Cheshire, CT 6410
Job Objective Seeking an exciting and challenging position as a Video Game Programmer in a company where my Programming skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Video Game Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Coretechs LLC, Cheshire, CT
- Responsible for the development of Gameplay systems for cross-platform applications.
- Developed intuitive 3D interactive experiences.
- Assisted with conceptualization, analysis and design of project.
- Developed and prepared UI’s based on designer specifications.
- Tested and debugged game code at the last stage of advancement.
- Checked and suggested algorithmic program to enhance features and performance of game play.
Video Game Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Video Game Studio Company, Cheshire, CT
- Prepared and maintained the core technology used in commercial AAA game titles.
- Analyzed code performance and optimized code appropriately for speed and memory usage.
- Designed and implemented new visual systems based on new research or techniques.
- Developed and implemented efficient low-level systems to support higher-level programmers and pipelines.
- Examined and observed new graphics techniques and estimated their suitability for adoption into the game engine.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in Video Game and Network programming
- In-depth knowledge in 3D math and a thorough understanding of its application in gameplay systems
- Familiarity with DirectX, OpenGL, Maya, 3D StudioMax and Visual Studio (C++ / C# )
- Exceptional ability to write maintainable and extensible code
- Ability to create reports, query databases and build tables
- Profound ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong game programming skills and communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Game and Simulation Programming, Colorado Technical University, Colorado, CO