603 Mountain Rd
Urbana, OH 43078
Job Objective To obtain a SQL Programmer position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
SQL Programmer, August 2005 – Present
SaaS company, Urbana, OH
- Designed advanced SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Created, maintained, modified and optimized SQL Server databases.
- Ensured assigned tasks are complete within the timeframe established by the project plan.
- Collected and analyzed data to evaluate existing and potential product and service markets.
- Provided tactical marketing and analysis support to business clients.
- Performed extensive customer profiling, segmentation and customer lifetime value analysis.
- Identified opportunities, prospective markets and purchasing patterns to generate high revenue.
SQL Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
PEAK Technical Services, Inc., Urbana, OH
- Developed and Optimized Stored Procedures and Functions using T-SQL.
- Participated in several projects and interacted with peers.
- Designed and coded optimized SQL for examination.
- Understood business requirements and converted it into quality SQL code for Database specific project.
- Scheduled the system and user database backups and restored them whenever necessary.
- Monitored SQL Server and tuned poor performing SQL scripts.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a SQL Programmer
- Sound knowledge of basic Oracle, SQL DBA functionality: Building tables, views and sequences
- Programming knowledge of Unix Scripting, Oracle and SQL Server Programming
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
- Deep knowledge of security classification methods, concepts, access eligibility requirements
- Strong ability to work independently and accurately under pressure
- Outstanding ability to write moderate to complex SQL queries
- Exceptional ability to read and understand complex SQL queries and to utilize other SQL Artifacts
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Central Michigan University, Michigan, MI