493 Ogle St
Lincoln, CA 95648
Job Objective Seeking a motivating and challenging position as a Ruby on Rails Programmer in a reputation organization.
Ruby on Rails Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Gazelle, Lincoln, CA
- Worked with QA to plan and execute testing of new features.
- Worked effectively with stakeholders to ensure completeness and correctness of features.
- Provided technical feedback to aid in gathering of requirements.
- Participated in knowledge-sharing code reviews.
- Participated in the system-support backup rotation.
Ruby on Rails Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Idol Minds, Lincoln, CA
- Developed clean, well-engineered code in Ruby on Rails.
- Identified opportunities for process improvement and made constructive suggestions for change.
- Designed and implemented high performance server side game logic using Ruby on Rails.
- Deployed, maintained and improved system through game’s full life cycle.
- Designed and delivered Lypp web applications and APIs.
- Executed, tested and documented as it related to every day duties for projects.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer
- Profound knowledge of working with dynamic and database-driven websites and services
- Extensive knowledge of application, database and storage development
- Familiarity with Internet protocols(HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP, Telnet), topologies and network design and security concepts
- Outstanding ability to use the best practices in Ruby on Rails development
- Exceptional ability to collaborate with team members for code and design reviews
Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Western Connecticut State University, Connecticut, CT