764 McSorley St
Belmont, VT 5730
Job Objective Seeking a RPG Programmer position in a company where my Programming skills and knowledge can be used and enhanced to the fullest.
RPG Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Robert Half Technology, Belmont, VT
- Designed, developed, documented, executed and maintained current test buckets for code unit test.
- Documented processes and procedures in PM Series Procedure Manual LNdb.
- Maintained current records in the PM Projects Tracking LNdb.
- Acquired and applied maturing knowledge of the business, its products and processes.
- Identified sources of gain and loss by product and assumption.
RPG Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
TEKsystems, Belmont, VT
- Developed and maintained iSeries applications using RPGIV, XML and SQL.
- Developed original and complex code and provided coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Prepared new documentation, took part in the development of department technical procedures.
- Interacted with clients to understand their needs and requirements and made changes to meet those needs and requirements.
- Designed flow charts, verified applications, wrote specifications and determined the causes of application malfunctions.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional RPG/RPGLE/CL programming experience
- Profound knowledge of iSeries RPG development, testing and support
- Proficient with iSeries SQL table and index creation
- Sound knowledge of iSeries (AS/400) programming: ILE, RPG, SQL, CL, DB2
- Outstanding ability to de-bug RPGIII, RPGIV, SQL, and CLP, both interactive and batch
- Sound problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Colorado Technical University, Colorado, CO