1821 Cedar St
Antelope, CA 95843
Job Objective Seeking a Robot Programmer position in a organization where I can utilize my Programming skills and be an asset to the employer.
Robot Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Bastian Material Handling, Antelope, CA
- Repaired automated equipment for automotive production.
- Checked and modified PLC’s (Programmable Logic Controllers).
- Developed new controls and robotics techniques and equipment.
- Developed R&D and prototype to successfully bring new products to market.
Robot Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Minerva, Antelope, CA
- Assisted Robotics employees, corporate research and development engineers, controls engineers, mechanical design engineers, customers and suppliers.
- Utilized the latest technologies to program robots for complex applications.
- Used 2D and 3D cameras, robotics, specialty conveyors, lasers, end of arm tooling, simulations and 3D modeling.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience as Robotic Programming
- Sound knowledge of PLC, VLC programming and panel design
- Profound knowledge of Robotic Automation and specifically palletizing systems
- Deep knowledge of robotics and industrial robot programming
- Huge knowledge and understanding of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic design drawings
- Proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, San Francisco State University, California, CA