Sample Python Programmer Resume
17609 Third St
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Job Objective Seeking a Python Programmer position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my Programming skills and knowledge.
Python Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Cybercoders, Owings Mills, MD
- Responsible for the interactive experience of the site.
- Assisted engineering team to ensure efficient and correct implementation.
- Worked with the Product Management and Business roles in team to realize best ways to address user needs and strategic direction.
- Performed targeted user research to analyze customer requirements together with Product Management.
- Analyzed usage design of authentic products.
Python Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
ManTech Int’l Corp., Owings Mills, MD
- Defined and implemented QA tools and processed in Python.
- Created project test plans and detailed test cases.
- Designed, developed and executed automated tests.
- Tracked quality metrics through development and post-release.
- Assisted developers and project team during design and development phase to ensure built for testability.
- Designed and tested scalable object oriented and N-tier database-backed applications.
- Implemented and tested python based web applications interacting with MySQL.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands- on experience in developing web applications using Python on Linux and Unix platform
- Proficient in range of J2EE technologies and frameworks like Struts and Spring
- Solid coding skills in both C / C++, Perl and Python
- Great ability to structure lay-outs, charts and graphs
- In-depth knowledge of designing, coding and testing web based applications
- Outstanding ability to write solid, tested code using dynamic languages and processes for projects
- Exceptional ability to work independently with a team of Python coders
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Southeastern Louisiana University, Louisiana, LA
4418 Counts Lane
Plainfield, CT 6374
Email : [email]
|Thorough knowledge of programming languages:
- C, C++
- Perl, Matlab
Technically sound with networking protocols and standards including:
- TCP/ IP, UDP
- ICMP, OFDMA
Superb in utilizing debugging tools:
- JTAG, GDB
Adept with tools and utilities like:
- Code composer studio
- Eclipse IDE
- Hyper terminal
High potential to utilize scripting languages:
- NetBeans 6.9
- HTML, XML
- MS SQL
Adroit with configuration management using:
- Visual source safe
- MS Visio
Familiarity with reporting tools:
- MS Excel
- MS Project
- MS Word
Sound capabilities to:
- Implement IP networking technologies
- Perform image analysis machine learning tasks
Ebates Shopping.com, Inc.
|January 2012 – Present
- Assisted in designing, development and debugging of 3D image analysis software applications.
- Provided technical assistance for troubleshooting and testing of image analysis software packages.
- Prepared detailed program code base of application modules in subversion repositories.
- Coordinated with technical teams for development of unit tests and robust infrastructure components.
- Formulated procedures for conversion of current application code into multiple databases.
- Supported technical team members in conversion of SQL statements in applications into standard statements.
- Implemented procedures for conversion of Oracle based triggers into Postre SQL triggers.
- Suggested technical advisory procedures for software development programs such as C++, Java and Python.
Taj Technologies Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012
Mounds View, MN
- Prepared test cases and plans as per functional specification documentation of existing software applications.
- Coordinated with software programmers for identification and resolution of problems in FSD.
- Managed relational database applications with UI designing services and Python languages.
- Assisted in designing and programming of object oriented databases with Python and other languages.
- Designed and developed Hydro platform for testing and research of water resource management models.
- Provided technical assistance for development and execution of servers and client software applications.
- Worked with technical teams for performance of necessary upgrades to client and server software.
- Participated in examination of database applications in SQL Management studio through query tables.
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Black River Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010
|Python programming certificate from O’Reilly School of Technology