2121 Zaragoza Rd SE
Pomona, CA 91767
Job Objective To obtain a Linux Systems Programmer position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Linux Systems Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Emigrant Bank, Pomona, CA
- Ensured continued high availability of Linux servers and clusters.
- Installed, configured and maintained software on Linux systems.
- Provided technical support for internal and external users.
- Performed Linux System programming in C language using gcc.
- Reviewed specifications and translated them into completed, tested and code libraries.
- Maintained rigorous configuration control of software and related documentation.
- Planned technical activities and tasks and agreed timescales and objectives.
- Monitored and reported the actual effort undertaken in performing tasks.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge and experience in administering Linux operating systems and applications
- Extensive knowledge of Linux Inter-process Communication (IPC) programming with Unix Domain, Apache web servers and Internet Domain sockets
- Outstanding ability to troubleshoot protocol problems and complex server side networking issues
- Ability to solve complex problems and communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and assignments
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and analysis skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Bellevue University, Nebraska, NE