314 Ninth St
Leominster, MA 01453
Job Objective Seeking an exciting and challenging position as a Game Programmer in a company where my Programming skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Game Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Jet Set Games, Inc., Leominster, MA
- Developed Gameplay systems for cross-platform applications.
- Assisted effectively with promoting test-driven development.
- Developed UI’s based on designer specifications.
- Prepared and developed code to work on both low and high-end machines.
- Implemented both Gameplay mechanics and tools.
- Constructed solutions to unforeseen design problems in a timely manner.
Game Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Laser Shot, Inc, Leominster, MA
- Developed interactive game modules using the Unity3D platform.
- Controlled full life-cycle development responsibility, from initial design through implementation and support.
- Consulted, designed, programmed and implemented templates, tools and processes to allow rapid development of game.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in developing gameplay systems
- Operational knowledge of programming with C, C++ and C#
- Profound knowledge of developing client-side games applications
- In-depth knowledge of AI and developing AJAX applications
- Huge knowledge and understanding of the technical challenges and solutions in video game development
- Thorough understanding of current data structures, algorithms and methodologies
- Deep knowledge of 3D Math and 3D Algorithms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Youngstown State University, Ohio, OH