2121 Zaragoza Rd SE
Pomona, CA 91767
Job Objective To obtain an Excel Programmer position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Excel Programmer, August 2005 – Present
White Associates, Pomona, CA
- Monthly updated Excel-based Sales Tool Document update requirements, upon VP Product approval.
- Developed, executed and documented Test of Requirements.
- Coordinated Rollout of Sales Tool working with Marketing Product Manager and Sales Operations Manager Approval.
- Ensured compliance with Spreadsheet Management Principles.
Excel Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Kingston, Pomona, CA
- Imported and Exported data from spreadsheet, using SQL, ODBC and XML.
- Analyzed, designed, coded and assembled testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.
- Developed user manual and technical documentation for individual spreadsheets.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working with Sales and Marketing Departments
- Profound knowledge and understanding of Corporate Marketing and Sales Departments
- Proficient with SQL, ODBC and XML
- Exceptional ability to complete Monthly updates based on Project Timeline
- Excellent Excel Skills, including VBA, use of ranges and XML import and export
- Excellent Communication and Documentation Skills
Bachelor of Science in Computers and Mathematics, Dalton State College, Dalton, GA
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Southeastern Louisiana University, Louisiana, LA