1936 Badger Pond Lane
Tampa, FL 33614
Job Objective Experienced VFX Producer seeking position in which to use my skills, training and experience to secure a full-time position with well-established organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong supervision experience in Feature Film production
- Wide knowledge of photographic and optical effects techniques
- Sound knowledge of the post production procedures
- Exceptional knowledge of the VFX vendors, supervisors and producers
- Proficient with 2D and 3D VFX pipelines, Nuke, Maya, Lightwave, Inferno, CineSync and MS Office
- Ability to lead a team to complete the production
VFX Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
The Walt Disney Studios, Tampa, FL
- Reviewed the scripts present to evaluate the need of VFX technology made suggestions to facilitate the budget and bids for the production.
- Coordinated with the VFX finance executive and allocated the budget to the departments, maintained documents of the VFX projects.
- Integrated the VFX shots and sequences in the digital intermediate by closely following the process form the inception till the end.
- Planned the VFX needs in assistance with the line producer.
- Ensured the VFX addition to the project is of highest quality.
VFX Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Cybercoders, Tampa, FL
- Planned the resources to ensure that there is optimal utilization in the VFX production.
- Coordinated with the Visual Effects Manager and Facility Resource manager to ensure a smooth working of the production.
- Ensured that the production is in accordance to the client requirement.
- Prepared reports on the work carried for the production and presented it to the General Manager and President.
- Administered the everyday work for the production team by outlining their work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Television and Film Production, Governors State University, University Park, IL