2429 Leroy Lane
Watertown, SD 57201
Career Objective To form a lasting relationship with reputable organization by using my education and past experience as a Technical Producer to help company grow and prosper.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in delivering and designing broad range of technology solutions in the web space
- Deep knowledge of the digital space and new media
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL, Cluster, IIS, IIS Application Pools and SharePoint 2003 and 2007
- Ability to document the technical process and assist the users in understanding complex topics
- Ability to work well with metrics, numbers and trends
- Ability to resolve all problems faced by the users and the staff
- Strong oral, writing and editing skills
Technical Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Nike, Inc, Watertown, SD
- Maintained the sites and analyzed it on an every day basis to incorporate features that will improve the quality of the website and make it more user friendly.
- Planned various enhancements for the production application of the website to facilitate the efficiency of the system.
- Administered the working of a site, made site changes.
- Performed troubleshooting on the site if the client is facing any problem and resolved it as soon as possible.
- Coordinated with the production resources and external vendors to maintain all the technical aspect of the project right from conceptualization to the launch of the website.
- Facilitated the work of the team by giving them individual goals to be completed for the website.
Technical Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
The Walt Disney Company, Watertown, SD
- Maintained and updated the website regularly to interest the users such as the content sections.
- Developed special sections for the website such as creating pools for the website which is sponsored by the client.
- Updated the website with the new content to keep the user engrossed.
- Coordinated with the creative team to evaluate the possibility it being uploaded on the web technically.
- Created HTML newsletter for the website and facilitated in its distribution.
- Monitored the sponsored sections, promotions, polls and the special sections of the website to keep a track of all the statistics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IMPAC University, Punta Gorda, FL