1975 Hartland Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54301
Job Objective Looking for work as a Sports Producer in which to practice my skills, enhance my career and help company advance as a business.
Sports Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
CBS Television Stations Digital Media, Green Bay, WI
- Managed the digital media at the station to produce a show on television.
- Presented the latest sports news in a various different ways to keep the audience engaged to the channel.
- Conceived ideas to increase the revenue and build strategies to increase the page views and the time the user spends on the website.
- Managed the web team for the station by creating headlines that interests the user and facilitated it with added pictures and videos.
- Coordinated with the third party content providers and other network partners to maintain a content rich website.
- Maintained the website for the station and on air programming and the wireless channels.
Sports Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Meredith, Green Bay, WI
- Coordinated with the radio partners to give content and prepare schedules.
- Monitored the production of the weekly sports show on television and web.
- Maintained the various sports show and incorporated the main sports event of the state to facilitate viewership.
- Produced the weekend sportscast for the web and provided major sports coverage across the country.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in producing sports news on television
- Sound knowledge of non professional and high school sports
- Exceptional knowledge of the web publishing technologies
- Ability to write stories and headline
- Ability to build stories to generate the traffic to the channel
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Washington & Lee University, Lexington, VA