60 Todds Lane
San Antonio, TX 78238
Job Objective To obtain a position where I can maximize my skills as a Radio Show Producer and put my experience and training to good use.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in producing daily talk show at commercial radio station
- Profound knowledge of audio editing techniques
- Huge knowledge of the audio consoles
- Proficient with Adobe Audition and Sound Forge
- Good research skills to produce and promote a daily talk show
- Ability to take initiatives like travelling to remote areas to get broadcast feeds
Radio Show Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
SIRIUS XM Radio, San Antonio, TX
- Planned the shows on an everyday basis by coordinating with the executive producer and host of the show.
- Prepared for the daily show and produced the broadcasts.
- Designed the programs and added the necessary parts and music to it to enhance the appeal to the listeners.
- Ensured that all the broadcast deadlines are met by the team.
- Supervised the program when on-air and helped the host if required.
- Maintained the studio for the show and ensured the show imaging for the same.
- Studied and researched materials for the daily broadcasts to enhance the show.
- Monitored all the telephone calls, which come for the talk shows.
Radio Show Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Radio One, San Antonio, TX
- Designed and produced various sound effects and other music components required to enhance the morning show.
- Created the content for the morning show along with researching on the on-air material and resources.
- Maintained the show by regularly giving lines to the host and the co-host of the show.
- Conducted review meetings for the morning show on a daily basis to access the performance of all genres and recommend any changes.
- Updated the station working according to the standard of the industry and attended various skill building workshops.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Alice Lloyd College, Pippa Passes, KY