916 Stratford Drive
Honolulu, HI 96814
Job Objective Photography Producer seeking a challenging position with well-established company in which to use my educational background and talents to enhance growth and help company meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Photo styling and Photography
- Sound knowledge of the locations and casting models for shoot
- Exceptional knowledge of logistics and managing photography budget
- Ability to develop photo strategies
- Ability to direct photographers, models, stylists, hair and make up
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio
- Familiarity with wide-range of photographic techniques and principles
Photography Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Wizard Photography, Honolulu, HI
- Prepared the layout of the shoot and communicated the concept to the models.
- Created the final pagination and ensured that the production is shot in accordance to the same.
- Ensured that all the rights of the photographs are taken and all the legal contracts are drafted prior to the shoot.
- Managed the location shoot by maintaining the logistics and crew members to provide optimum quality of work.
- Assisted in acquiring the permits for locations for the shoot and ensured that it is in compliance with the state laws.
Photography Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Asia Images Group, Honolulu, HI
- Initiated the concepts of the photo shoot and then prepared the art direction on the same ideas.
- Monitored the locations hired the models required for the shoot.
- Prepared an budget for the project and maintained records of the individual expenses.
- Facilitated the production by buying the necessary wardrobes and props that are required for the shoot.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography, Gloucester County College, Sewell, NJ