4789 Westfall Avenue
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Job Objective Dedicated and hard-working Photo Producer seeking position with organization that will allow me to utilize my skills to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in producing lifestyle shoots
- Sound knowledge of the graphic designs
- Profound knowledge of the production schedule
- Familiarity with photo research, selection, and image adjustment
- Ability to maintain relations with the photographers in the industry
- Ability to resolve all problems occurring in the photo shoot
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop
- Willingness to work through challenging production schedule
Photo Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc., Albuquerque, NM
- Coordinated with the art department, photo editor and the other teams to create a schedule for photography.
- Monitored the monthly calendar for the photo shoot and publish it in accordance to the same.
- Hired photographers for the work by taking work estimates and ensured that the work is done according to the budget.
- Assisted the junior photo editor in ensuring that the invoices are tracked and processed according to the policies of the publishing industry.
- Performed all the necessary action prior to the shoot such as finalizing the location, hiring models and stylists for the shoot.
Photo Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
StartUpHire LLC, Albuquerque, NM
- Supported the photography shoots by direction in the shoot.
- Facilitated visa and other travel documents required for the travel of the production team and the models.
- Evaluated the photographs and ensured that they are of high quality and according to the requirement of the client.
- Ensured that all the projects are completed within the time frame and allocated budget.
- Resolved any issues in the project and discuss it with others to develop an effective way.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography, Eastern Oklahoma State College, Wilburton, OK