1118 Aaron Smith Drive
Chambersburg, PA 17201
Job Objective To secure an Online Producer position with company that has a stable environment ultimately leading to a full-time, lasting career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in using online content mgmt systems and tools
- Wide knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and keyword research
- Good understanding of mass media and social media
- Exceptional communication and editing skills
Online Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
A&E Television Network, Chambersburg, PA
- Administered the production of the community website and managed the everyday development of the same.
- Maintained international websites with coordination with international stakeholders in that website.
- Planned the strategies in accordance to the need of the community, which enables us to build a site.
- Monitored the online community with assistance from the marketing team and produced online games to generate interest in the website.
- Administered the website and ensured that it has online features such as commerce.
Online Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Electronic Arts Inc., Chambersburg, PA
- Monitored the content, ads and content that is sponsored by clients for the website.
- Planned the sweepstakes, which are ad-sponsored and the other content on the website.
- Coordinated with the design, ad sales and technology team to ensure that the objectives of the client are met in the website.
- Regulated the content on the website to ensure that the top priority is displayed first.
- Developed content in support of the sales teams such as blogs, photo galleries and quizzes to promote the client or product.
- Participated in formulating ideas for the ad sale campaign and other sweepstakes for the website.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Digital Media Arts College, Boca Raton, FL