4325 Junkins Avenue
Albany, GA 31707
Job Objective Experienced Movie Executive Producer seeking the opportunity to receive a full time position with growing company in which to utilize my skills to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with Movie production staff management
- Sound knowledge of the principles of making a successful movie
- Ability to work on a production package to generate more revenue
- Ability to effectively manage budgets and vendor relations management
- Familiarity with writing, graphics, music, animation
- Proficiency in multi-media platforms, offline and on-line editing
Movie Executive Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Paco Studios, Albany, GA
- Ensured that the film is completed in accordance to the allocated time and budget.
- Supervised the entire process of the film from conceptualization to the distribution of the film.
- Assisted the studio in hiring a director and cinematographer for the movie and recommended the lead actors and hired a production team.
- Planned the entire production, determined the locations for the films, developed a schedule and fixed a budget for the film.
- Coordinated between the studio and the film’s creative and production staff and suggested changes to the director if required.
- Evaluated the film by editing parts and recommended changes before the final cut is prepared.
- Reviewed the advertising campaign created for the movie for its distribution.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Mesa State College, Grand Junction, CO