2543 Tenmile Road
Boston, MA 2215
Job Objective Accomplished Line Producer seeking a position with well-established firm in which to grow and prosper with company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Line Producing and writing for live television
- Sound knowledge of the current events and politics
- Ability to identify stories with high potential
- Ability to develop story ideas, research, and plan segments
- Ability to work for long hours to produce the breaking news
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Line Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
NBC Universal, Boston, MA
- Supervised the editorial content to be broadcast on the newscast of the channel.
- Managed the employees and motivated them to work to achieve optimal results.
- Monitored all the graphics used in the show and the story titles and checked the out-of-show testing for the newscast.
- Maintained the work according to the planning process and approved all scripts with the help of the producer.
- Developed story ideas and conceived it to the team.
- Ensured that all the upcoming video and graphics on the show are of highest standards.
Line Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., Boston, MA
- Administered the complete story by having editorial discussions, writing scripts, adding various graphic elements to the script to facilitate the production.
- Helped the writer, associate producers and the technical team in the control room to ensure the smooth production of the show.
- Oversaw the production of the graphic elements and key videos of the show.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Providence College, Providence, RI