3938 D Street
Roseville, MI 48066
Job Objective Searching for an Executive Producer position that will allow me to continue growing in this field while making excellent contributions to company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in people management, mentoring, and development
- Outstanding knowledge of managing a project and its various phases
- Sound knowledge of the techniques involved in game production
- Familiarity with standard project accounting procedures
- Ability to work on present game console hardware’s
- Ability to produce games in line with the new trends
Executive Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Telltale Games, Roseville, MI
- Ensured that there are no staffing issues, recruit new members to ensure smooth working of the project.
- Reviewed the performance of the staff and the work completed on a regular basis.
- Administered the complex projects by reviewing them periodically, giving appropriate feedback, identified the need and analyzed the project.
- Monitored the project and allocated the resources in accordance to the same.
- Evaluated the project milestones and suggested changes and improvements.
- Coordinated with the client in helping to identifying the talent and need of a feature film and television presence.
- Interfaced with the legal team to ensure that the contract is up to the mark and in accordance to the law.
Executive Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Zynga, Roseville, MI
- Administered a team of designers and producer in producing social games for the mass market.
- Coordinated with the producer, creative and art directors in planning a project from the start to its completion in the allotted budget and time.
- Ensured that the game is of an amazing experience to the user and is of premium quality.
- Assisted the product managers and engineers to develop new features to ensure the success of the same.
- Facilitated the resources of the organization by explaining them the basics of the game and ensuring that the game is in standard with the organization.
- Researched the prevailing market trends for the games, need of the users and the patterns that are generating more revenue.
Bachelor’s Degree in Game Development, Morehead State University, Morehead, KY