1807 Pratt Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98662
Job Objective Experienced Digital Producer seeking position in which to use my skills, training and experience to secure a full-time position with well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in developing interactive projects
- Huge knowledge of integrated digital marketing such as SEO and SEM
- Wide knowledge of current digital technology
- Profound knowledge of the online marketing technology and associated concepts
- Strong understanding of digital, commerce and internet concepts
- Ability to multitask and complete the work on a deadline
- Familiarity with online technologies (HTML, Java, Flash, JQuery)
Digital Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Momentum Worldwide, Vancouver, WA
- Maintained a documentation of the plan, analyzed the performance and administered any changes required.
- Managed the project in accordance to the budget allocated by keeping a track on the budget and conducting weekly reviews.
- Resolved any resource issues and problem in the process in coordination with the digital production manager.
- Ensured that the project is of highest standard and reviewed the entire process and managed the changes required.
- Provided technical support to the account servicing and creative team.
Digital Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Zimmerman Advertising, Inc., Vancouver, WA
- Reviewed the project and initiated the addition of various forms of interactive media to it before it is sent to the client.
- Helped the account servicing team to keep a track of the web metrics and created reports on the same.
- Monitored the work and employed external vendors to complete the work on time and efficiently.
- Coordinated with the vendors on the price and made negotiations whenever possible.
- Maintained the quality by carrying regular quality assurance checks.
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising and Marketing, Southern Virginia University, Buena Vista, VA