3277 Lowland Drive
Rockford, IL 61108
Job Objective Accomplished Digital Content Producer seeking a position with well-established firm in which to grow and prosper with company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in publishing graphics and web content
- Familiarity with content management and video editing tools
- Skilled at editing video and creating slideshows
- Outstanding knowledge of video editing and flash
- Ability to work in accordance to the customer needs
- Familiarity with software such as Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Photoshop
Digital Content Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Astral Media Radio, Rockford, IL
- Created and published the content on the website.
- Designed and maintained the various social networking websites.
- Coordinated with the content team across the country to acquire content for the website.
- Monitored the content on the site to be meaningful to the customer by working in association with all stations.
- Assisted the digital Sales manager in creating advertising that customized to suit the needs of the program.
- Ensured that the user gets a meaningful experience by using the program.
Digital Content Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Volt Workforce Solutions, Rockford, IL
- Evaluated the website to ensure that it incorporates all the features such as ecommerce and marketing though the web.
- Designed the techniques and methods to be used in website designing in the organization, updated it with the latest technologies.
- Performed digital editing to the sound, multimedia and animation when required.
- Ensured that the style of the content and accuracy is maintained all throughout the website in accordance to the company’s editorial policies.
- Created content for the website along the editorial standards and needs of the marketing teams.
- Prepared the website and ensured that the images, color and symbols used on the site are in accordance to the client requirements.
Associate Degree in Multimedia and Animation, Washington State Community College, Marietta, OH