4909 Ethels Lane
Lake Wales, FL 33853
Job Objective Looking for work as a Creative Producer that will enable me to make positive contributions to company by utilizing my prior training in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in designing and developing multimedia games
- Sound knowledge of MMOGs and social games on the web
- In-depth knowledge of current social and casual game titles
- Profound knowledge of the kid entertainment industry
- Ability to make quick decisions within the available resources
- Proficiency in working with Photoshop and Adobe Flash
Creative Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
MTV Networks, Lake Wales, FL
- Monitored the annual and weekly gaming schedule to ensure that the working is in accordance to the drafted plans.
- Assisted the production team in providing feedback to the projects in case of any new content or feature is added to the game.
- Coordinated with the marketing teams to ensure that there is maximum revenue generation by designing the game.
- Ensured that the products are of optimal standard with the help of the UX design team.
- Facilitated the new content for the games with the help of the lead artist, designer and game developer.
- Ensured that the product is of optimal quality and appeals to the target audience, assisted in the research of the team for the same.
Creative Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Nickelodeon, Lake Wales, FL
- Developed various casual single player and multiplayer games with the help of the creative and technology teams.
- Prepared and managed all the necessary documents for game development projects.
- Managed the appropriate resources for game development and allocated a budget and deadline for the project.
- Managed the release of the game across all departments and ensured that it is done within the timeframe.
- Supervised the smooth functioning of the game and the technological process involved.
Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communications, Wheelock College, Boston, MA