2138 Foley Street
Miramar, FL 33025
Job Objective Seeking Art Producer position where I can effectively use my talents and skills in this field to make a positive influence on the future of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of the principles of art
- Profound knowledge of industry tracking and scheduling tools
- Good understanding of 2D and 3D art and animation processes
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, 3DS Max, Maya, and other 3D software packages
- Ability to manage the various art teams associated with gaming and entertainment
- Ability to capture, edit and produce rendered CGI cinematics and video content
- Strong concept, modeling and texturing skills
Art Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Think Services, Miramar, FL
- Designed the basic artwork for animation process and prepared the art schedule.
- Prepared reports on the status of the project ensured that the art project is delivered on time.
- Monitored the resources in the studio such as software and hardware to ensure that the project requirements are met.
- Prepared the weekly schedules for each of the artistes and describe the work to be completed.
- Coordinated with the director and producer to complete the project on time.
Art Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Electronic Arts Ltd, Miramar, FL
- Assisted in strategic planning of the department to complete the process.
- Interpreted the various design documents and create the scope and development of the same.
- Coordinated with the Creative Director and helped in the marketing and games team.
- Managed the project by helping the art team and asset team in the marketing process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Game Development, Governors State University, University Park, IL