4135 Rainbow Road
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Job Objective To join a well-established company as a Title Processor in which my past experience will help me excel.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in commercial title processing, license and tile background
- Deep knowledge of title production procedure, policies and industry standards
- Operational knowledge of APPRO concerned title information along with form retrieval completion
- Wide knowledge of title loan documentation requirements
- Familiarity about report retriever, smart collector and title loan document requisites
- Proficient in ADD, Zeus, Miser, FDI and Tranzact tracking system
- Ability to concentrate on existing activities even during distraction in office environment
- Ability to work with flexibility where every day task focus changes based on volume
- Excellent typing and data entry skills
Bluegreen Corporation, Baldwin Park, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Interacted and worked with different lenders, creditors and recording offices to attain real estate related information before final closure.
- Processed title and prepared documents in alliance with company standards.
- Created closure statements utilizing lender instructions, loan figures and other important information.
- Received, arranged and prepared warehouse pre-closing loan packages.
- Utilized electronic and manual mode to prepare final documents.
- Assisted Title Officers with title processing complying with set policies within their operating area.
- Managed different administrative functions and activities within operational area.
Veterans United Home Loans, Baldwin Park, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Verified Manufacturer Statement of Origin (MSO) for correctness and identified apposite documentation to record accurate vehicle registration details.
- Verified and analyzed status of vehicle to ascertain apt renewal method.
- Created, reviewed and sent appropriate paperwork to L&T and DMVs services.
- Reviewed legal and routine searches that are recorded in system.
- Verified and cleared liens, adjunction and collected other requisites as needed for title commitments and closing instruction from lender.
- Provided and administered decal, plate and inventory for vehicle document registration.
- Ensured to sign as well as notarize required affidavits and documents duly filled.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Columbus State University, Columbus, GA