3921 Patterson Fork Road
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
Job Objective Seeking the challenging role of Gift Processor in a leading company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in raisers Edge database and cash handling
- Operational knowledge of Gift processing systems and related guidelines
- Strong knowledge of gift acceptance and governing guidelines from CASE and IRS
- Familiarity about financial reporting and accounting principles
- Solid understanding of Blackbaud Net Community Grow and Sphere
- Ability to manage and retain confidential information in professional manner
- Ability to prepare and convert gift processing working procedures
The Greater Boston Food Bank, Inc, Hickory Hills, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Performed different duties related to customer service comprising of data entry, information retrieval and storage.
- Attended different Foundation team meetings to represent allocated area.
- Managed and monitored gift receiving, recording and acknowledging gifts.
- Ensured to process accurately payments as well as bequest transactions.
- Processed pledges and related payments complying instructions from gift designation.
- Provided assistance as needed to be source for finance related questions.
- Managed processing of donations and collected donor information using IRUSA website.
MultiCare Health System, Hickory Hills, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Updated eTapestry – fundraising database with complete details on received pledges and gifts.
- Prepared and arranged to deliver acknowledgments for received gifts and pledges.
- Prepared and sent monthly reminders for pledge to respective donors.
- Ensured to maintain and update regularly apt backup for gifts and pledges.
- Interacted with finance department for information regarding gift and pledge.
- Responded promptly to inquiries from existing and prospective donors.
- Provided assistance in interaction with volunteers effectively and amicably.
- Participated in functions and duties staff committees as required and assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD