111 Duke Lane
Bayville, NJ 8721
Job Objective Obtaining employment as Foreclosure Processor in a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in mortgage default servicing and bankruptcy representing creditors
- Profound knowledge of bankruptcy and foreclosure processing
- Operational knowledge of new invoice, fidelity MSP and New Trak
- Familiarity about non-judicial foreclosure processes
- Proficient with 3rd Party systems, Vendor Scape, NewTrak, LenStar and Quandis
- Ability to write daily reports and other written correspondence
- Ability to perform independently and complete assigned tasks following given instructions, standards practices and stated routines
The Mergis Group, Bayville, NJ
August 2007 – Present
- Received daily files for foreclosure process properties.
- Studied and controlled credit sources, files, delinquent accounts and customer applications.
- Attained necessary information from banks, credit organization and loan alliance.
- Updated credit risks records, incomplete loan files and delinquent accounts.
- Engaged in receiving payments on specific customer accounts.
- Evaluated financial standing of mortgagors to identify eligibility for foreclosure options.
- Conducted objective analysis enabling management to make sound and thorough decisions.
Brock & Scott, PLLC, Bayville, NJ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Updated complete and accurate information in customer database.
- Created reinstatement, payoff quotes and managed payments received.
- Engaged in foreclosure files audit to assure it is maintained in planned order.
- Interacted with title companies for important correspondence and checked for completeness and accuracy.
- Developed legal notices and documents as needed following stated policies and procedures.
- Controlled and sent follow-up written mails for specific files on hold.
- Replied to inquire received on telephone, email and in person.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, PA