1634 Hemlock Lane
Mercedes, TX 78570
Job Objective Seeking a position as Contract Loan Processor with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in FHA, VA and traditional products in high volume mortgage atmosphere
- Profound knowledge of contract loans and banking procedures
- Operational knowledge of different product guidelines and essential aspects necessary for loan approval
- Familiarity about varied applications available in online medium
- Proficient in comprehending and analyzing tax returns
- Ability to think analytically and identify solution to existing problems
- Ability to take initiative at work and perform effectually in team
Contract Loan Processor
Tricolor Auto Group, Mercedes, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Created all contract loan file consisting of complete and correct information.
- Ensured all loan packages submitted to investor comprise of DU and necessary information along with apt explanation letter.
- Revised loan filed everyday to check for approval status, addressed right prevailing conditions and submitted loan applications to investor to resolve stipulations.
- Controlled case loads for correctness, underwriting, verbal correspondence and quality control.
- Preserved self-motivation in every loan processing function complying with conventional plus automated requirements related with underwriting.
- Communicated with investors, agents, customers and attorneys for loan closure.
- Ensured to offer best possible service to external and internal customers.
- Communicated openly with loan officer, lender, management and customer.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
San Fransisco State University, San Francisco, CA