2641 Norma Avenue
Dayton, OH 45402
Job Objective Seeking the right company in which to fill the position as Night Porter and put my skills and experience to work.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in commercial cleaning
- Sound knowledge of cleaning techniques
- Wide knowledge of night shift policies
- Familiarity with property management system
- Wide knowledge of hotel operations
- Ability to follow safety rules
- Ability to use cleaning chemicals as per standard procedures
- Ability to interpret maintenance and repair instructions
Foxwoods Resort & Casino, Dayton, OH
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained lobby, rooms and hallways clean and organized.
- Cleaned stairways and elevators on regular basis.
- Vacuumed carpets and washed tile floors.
- Performed power wash of building exteriors.
- Dusted cabinets, picture frames, telephones, printers, windows and doors.
- Notified management about any safety hazards.
- Arranged tables and chairs for special events.
- Maintained restroom clean and fully stocked at all times.
Hilton Hotels, Dayton, OH
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained cleanliness of hotel interior and exterior.
- Removed debris from sidewalk and parking lots.
- Replaced broken light fixtures.
- Delivered food to guest rooms.
- Returned lost items found in guest room to lost and found department.
- Managed complimentary hotel functions such as morning breakfast and coffee.
- Assisted in setting-up meeting room as per guest’s request.
- Ensured security of hotel during night times.
High School Diploma
North Salinas High School, Salinas, CA