2927 Cambridge Place
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Job Objective To use my extensive training and skills to acquire a Hotel Porter position with a reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of hotel housekeeping duties
- Sound knowledge of housekeeping practices
- Deep knowledge of menu items and preparation methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation standards
- Skilled in handling cash terminals
- Immense ability to perform mixing and preparing of basic drinks
- Outstanding ability to safely operate cleaning equipment
- Amazing ability to respond to customer inquiries
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Owings Mills, MD
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained hotel dining area clean and organized.
- Vacuumed carpets and dusted shelves, doors and windows.
- Arranged furniture as per hotel standards.
- Ensured sidewalks and driveways were free of debris.
- Ensured that restroom was cleaned periodically.
- Filled daily worksheet at the end of the shift.
- Assisted in hotel inspection activities.
- Reported any maintenance problems to Supervisor.
Morgans Hotel Group, Owings Mills, MD
May 2004 – July 2007
- Cleaned kitchen equipment and maintained cleanliness of service areas.
- Maintained bar area neat and organized.
- Assisted bar staff as needed.
- Removed empty glasses and cleaned glassware.
- Emptied trash and disposed garbage as per hotel policies.
- Adhered to safe food handling procedures.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Blackfeet Community College, Browning, MT