1315 Sigley Road
Osage City, KS 66523
Job Objective To obtain a Dealership Porter position with growing firm in which to enhance my abilities and be a positive influence on company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of dealership management services
- Profound knowledge of good deals
- Familiarity with customer services
- Skilled in handling dealers effectively
- Ability to operate automatic and manual vehicle transmissions
- Ability to work in outdoor conditions
- Ability to operate 750lb motorcycle
Bob Moore Auto Group, Osage City, KS
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained parking lot neat and organized.
- Removed debris from driveway and sidewalks.
- Maintained the vehicles clean inside and outside.
- Ensured that service department was kept clean.
- Restocked coffee and other related supplies in service department.
- Assisted technicians in vehicle maintenance services.
- Prepared new and used vehicles for customer delivery.
- Reported any damages and accidents to Supervisor.
Korum Automotive Group, Osage City, KS
May 2004 – July 2007
- Ensured cleanliness of dealership office at all times.
- Cleaned showroom, kitchen and bathroom.
- Assisted in transporting cars to designated locations in lot.
- Washed and cleaned cars periodically.
- Replaced batteries and replenished vehicle fluids when necessary.
- Prepared key tags for vehicles.
- Maintained buyer guides and stock tags for each vehicle.
- Arranged cars in lot as per dealership display standards.
High School Diploma
Refugio High School, Santa Ynez, CA