80 Poe Lane
Kansas City, KS 66215
Job Objective Highly-motivated Voice Picker seeking position with company in which to put my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in electronic voice-command based picking and delivery of customer orders
- Profound knowledge of customer service and sales concepts and techniques
- Operational knowledge of computerized voice picking headsets and systems
- Proficient in using computers, RF scanners and electric pallet jack
- Ability to develop and retain positive relationships with customers
- Ability to manage and maintain inventory supplies and items, efficiently
Owens & Minor, Kansas City, KS
August 2012 – Present
- Picked, packed, and prepared merchandise for shipment to store and for restocking shelves.
- Pulled orders according to electronic voice command issued by voice prompt software.
- Picked items from warehouse and packed orders, properly and carefully.
- Verified delivery location for all orders and updated location database, correctly.
- Stacked, arranged, and secured all ordered items on the pallets.
- Used electric pallet jack and transported pallets to shipping platforms, safely.
- Scanned all packed orders prior to shipping and shipped them, on time.
- Comparedand matched all product number and order description, efficiently.
- Received, stored, and maintainedall inventory of items and supplies.
- Prepared, maintained, and correctedreports and records related to inventory and orders.
High School Diploma
Island High (Continuation), Alameda, CA