4736 Ventura Drive
Salinas, CA 93901
Job Objective To obtain a job as Parcel Picker and perform my duties with full dedication.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of parcel inspection, picking and shipping activities
- In-depth knowledge of warehouse operations and piece picking practices
- Remarkable knowledge of operating pallet rider, forklift and stock cherry picker
- Familiarity with FedEx, UPS system and handling of heavy loads
- Ability to use RF handheld scanner and RF gun to scan parcels
- Ability to interact and work with all team members, in a helpful and productive manner
KeHE Distributors, Salinas, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Picked all ordered materials present at various locations and heights within the warehouse.
- Identified and located all requested items using RF scanner, correctly.
- Prepared and placed all complete parcels in their assigned boxes.
- Labeled and loadedparcel orders on trucks for shipping, safely and properly.
- Inspected and matched parcel orders to ensure delivery of parcels to correct locations.
- Handled and performed timely picking and delivery of items to complete large parcel orders.
GloryBee Foods, Salinas, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Located and picked all required items based on pick list.
- Picked and prepared all client-specificparcel orders, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Packed all parcel orders in designated cartons and labeled cartons accurately.
- Moved parcels using pushcart and transported them to dispatch area, safely.
- Checked, matched, and confirmed parcel orders, in an efficient manner.
- Completed and maintained correct paperwork related to parcel orders.
High School Diploma
University Of Illinois High School, Urbana, IL