638 Hart Street
West Hartford, CT 6107
Job Objective Seeking to work as Mushroom Picker for the right company where I can provide excellent service to the customers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of checking, harvesting, cleaning and loading mushrooms for delivery
- In-depth knowledge of high quality mushroomsorting and packing practices
- Operational knowledge of using hovels, trowels, hoes, shears and knives
- Familiarity with climbing and working from heights using ladder
- Ability to perform strenuous activities and carry heavy loads, diligently
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings, efficiently
Kaolin Mushroom Farms, Inc, West Hartford, CT
August 2012 – Present
- Cultivated, tended, and harvested high quality of mushrooms.
- Inspected, sorted, and cleaned all collected mushrooms, carefully and properly.
- Packed,arranged, and loaded all harvested products for delivery.
- Used and maintained a variety of hand tools and farm machines.
- Watered all mushroom crops and ensured their proper growth and health.
- Interpreted and adhered to established health and safety procedures.
Mesa Medical Group, West Hartford, CT
May 2009 – July 2012
- Observed and collected mushrooms according to specific size and ripeness.
- Performed quality inspection of all harvested mushrooms and ensured delivery of high quality produce.
- Sorted, separated, and discarded rotten, over-ripened,and damaged mushrooms.
- Packed mushrooms and placed them on pallets for loading on delivery vehicles.
- Applied correct chemicals and prevented growth of pests and weeds.
- Cleaned and sanitized job-site, work tools, and storage racks, as required.
High School Diploma
Jim Elliot High School, Highland Ranch, CO