2598 Columbia Boulevard
Reisterstown, MD 21136
Job Objective To use my abilities and skills and gain employment as Apple Picker.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of selection, harvesting, sorting, storage and delivery of apples
- Sound knowledge of agricultural practices, plant care and packaging procedures
- Operational knowledge of using a variety of hand and power tools and machines
- Familiarity with customer relationship management and handling of heavy loads
- Ability to drive, control and maintain tractor, safely and efficiently
- Ability to interact with coworkers, clients and public, in a professional and helpful manner
Kelly Services – Boulder, CO
August 2012 – Present
- Plucked, sorted, and graded high qualityof ripened apples.
- Detected, separated, and discarded rotten apples from harvested lot.
- Cleaned and packed apples into the bins and loaded all packed bins for delivery.
- Operated and controlled tools and machines like tractor, apple grader, pruner, and chain saw.
- Maintained confidentiality of departmental data and complied with applicable quality standards.
- Sprayed pesticides on plantsand assisted with irrigation activities, as needed.
Kelly Services – Saint Charles, MO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Picked, sorted, stored, and performed other post-harvesting activities.
- Loadedpacks of apples into trucks, and transported them to designated locations.
- Operated, maintained, and repaired tractorsand other assigned equipments.
- Selected and appliedcorrect pesticides and herbicides to plants.
- Prepared and maintained accurate records of chemicals used, yields, and job costs.
- Supervised and monitored work-activitiesof temporary workers and subordinate staff.
High School Diploma
North Campus High School, San Pablo, CA