4095 Whaley Lane
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Job Objective To obtain the Wildlife Photographer position within your company and provide excellent service.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of capturing images and producing photographs of wildlife in their habitats
- Immense knowledge of outdoor survival techniques, wildlife tracking methods, and management of environmental issues
- Remarkable knowledge of proper use of cameras and lenses in photography
- Familiarity with image capturing, editing and printing procedures
- Ability to trail specific wildlife and rare animals, in safe and dangerous environments
- Ability to take vivid picturesof wildlife,during daytime and at night
Dallas Zoo Management, Inc., Menomonee Falls, WI
August 2012 – Present
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with local and non-local environmental conservation organizations.
- Took, processedand delivered high quality photographs of wildlife and landscape.
- Prepared and provided appropriate photographic content to support wildlife education and wildlife conservation efforts.
- Selected and delivered visually appealing photographs, for use in online resources and publications.
- Hosted fundraising events and raised funds for environmental conservation organizations.
- Shot pictures of wildlife at different hours of dayand night, depending on given assignment.
Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo, Menomonee Falls, WI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Travelled to various locations and photographed wildlife in their natural surroundings.
- Waited in the territory of specific animal, to take its pictures on arrival.
- Braved potentially dangerous situations and captured naturalpictures of wildlife.
- Edited, processed and enhanced all the photographs taken, using computer technology.
- Created vivid and high quality photos of wildlife animals and vegetation.
- Updated and maintained latest information related to photographic technology and wildlife species.
Bachelor’s Degree in Wildlife Photography
Mars Hill College, Mars Hill, NC