3747 Brookside Drive
Birmingham, AL 35209
Job Objective Extremely talented Magazine Photographer for a job within your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in shooting, editing and providing photographs for magazine print and online version
- Sound knowledge ofvisual journalism concepts and digital photography principles
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office, InDesign, Photoshop, and internet applications
- Familiarity with processing ofprint photos and digital illustrations of magazine
- Ability to manage and complete all assigned photographic assignments, on time
- Ability to communicate creative ideas, visual design concepts and Interesting captions to colleagues and clients
Corbis Corporation, Birmingham, AL
August 2012 – Present
- Performed planning, set up and execution of photo shoots, for magazine.
- Travelled to venues to perform photographic coverage of events and interviews.
- Shot interesting pictures and videos of various people, occasions and products.
- Edited, enhanced, resized and published photos in print-based magazine.
- Manipulated, enhanced and uploaded digital photos tomagazine’s website.
- Discussed and worked with magazine journalists and editors, in order to deliver required high-quality work, on time.
Fashion Avenue News Magazine, Birmingham, AL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned and conducted in-studio and location photo and video shoots.
- Produced photographs to accompany news events, features and other stories of the magazine.
- Determinedand directed design and visual layout of promotional and advertorial pages of magazine.
- Completedphoto shoots and post-production editing, in a timely manner.
- Checked, corrected and delivered original and appropriate photographs and video content.
- Maintained compliance with all applicable ethical standards for visual journalism.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
Union County College, Cranford, NJ