2902 Twin Willow Lane
Jacksonville, NC 28546
Job Objective To be part of your team as a Forensic Photographer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of preparation, preservation and submission of photographic evidence for use in criminal investigations and in court
- Sound knowledge of forensic laboratory operations, OSHA guidelines, photochemistry and digital imaging
- Thorough knowledge of principles, methods and equipments of modern forensic photography
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop software and digital photographic equipment
- Ability to perform photographic documentation of evidence, properly and correctly
- Ability tooperate systems used in retaining DNA, fingerprint and trace evidence
BAE Systems, Jacksonville, NC
August 2012 – Present
- Visited crime scene to captureimages of victims and incidentsite.
- Photograph dead bodies, autopsy process and personal belongings of deceased.
- Cooperated with police, hospitals and detectives, in investigation of criminal cases.
- Processed, developed and enlarged print and digital photographs, as needed.
- Assisted with management and maintenanceof photographic supplies and chemicals.
- Gave testimonyinlaw court regarding photographic evidence, when required.
American Systems Corporation, Jacksonville, NC
May 2009 – July 2012
- Collaborated with law enforcement personnel and physicians, in criminal case investigations.
- Took pictures of crime scene, death scenes, and autopsies, as documentary evidence.
- Created, maintained and provided photographic and illustrative evidence for use in investigations and as evidence in court.
- Produced technical reports for photographic assignments and scientific examinations.
- Operated and performed preventive maintenance of assigned photographic equipment.
- Provided testimony and evidentiary images in court as an expert witness.
Bachelor’s Degree in Forensic Science
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA