386 Evergreen Lane
Irvine, CA 92618
Job Objective To get a position as Concert Photographer and to gain further experience in this field by taking up challenging and interesting assignments.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in live coverage and photography of concerts and performance of bands and artists
- Sound knowledge of visual, print and web-basedmarketing communications
- Outstanding knowledge of visual art, graphic design and photography principles
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite of applications
- Ability to create innovative and interesting freehand illustrations and digital layouts
- Ability to speak to general public, in an effective and positive manner
Clear Channel Communications, Irvine, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Attended variousnational and international concerts and public events, as assigned.
- Photographedlive performance of various bands, at concerts and music events.
- Clickedpictures of national bands and popular artists, upon request.
- Edited, processed and enhanced quality of all photographs taken, for print media and websites.
- Updated and uploaded photographs to various photography and social networking sites like facebook and twitter.
- Produced and submitted visually appealing and appropriate photographs, in a timely manner.
- Supported sales efforts, promotional activities and global branding initiatives of the company.
- Assisted with recordkeeping and maintenance of photo materials and assets.
- Worked with selected vendors and relevant departments, in a professional and productive manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
Pfeiffer University, Misenheimer, NC