1179 Redbud Drive
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective To obtain work as a Commercial Photographer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of conducting commercial photo shoots and producing photographs for commercial use
- Profound knowledge of digital photography,lens selection, studio lighting and various camera formats
- Exceptional knowledge of digital post-production work such as image retouching and color management
- Familiarity with using Adobe Lightroom, Capture One and digital photographic equipment
- Ability to interact with models, team, vendors and clients, in a positive manner
- Ability to organize and execute photo shoots, in a timely manner
Williams-Sonoma Inc., New York, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted with scouting and identification of appropriate location for photo shoot.
- Selected, arranged and adjusted props, backgrounds, camera settings and lighting systems.
- Supervised all assignedstylists, make-up artists, models, and assistants for photo-shoots.
- Took pictures in compliance with client’s photographic and brand specifications.
- Edited, retouched and enhanced all photographs taken, using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Produced high quality photos for use in print and online publications and advertising.
GAP Inc, New York, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Collaborated with creative team in planning of photo shoot and design of photo shoot area.
- Selected, set up and adjusted cameras, lighting and background accessories for photo shoots.
- Performed digital photography inside the studio and in outside locations.
- Used Photoshop and related image processing software to edit and retouch digital photographs.
- Produced, archived and maintained commercial photo images for use in publications, presentations and promotions.
- Attended client meetings, participated intraining seminars and conducted training programs for subordinates.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commercial Photography
Siena Heights University, Adrian, MI