1572 Powder House Road
Miami, FL 33132
Job Objective To obtain a Discipleship Pastor position that enables me to make a positive contribution to company by utilizing my skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in monitoring multi program discipleship ministries
- Sound knowledge of coordinating with staff and management
- Profound knowledge of church mission and endorsement
- Ability to develop and coordinate with youth and adult ministries
- Ability to train and supervise working of life group leaders
- Proficient in training small group members
Meriden E-Free Church, Meriden, IA
August 2012 – Present
- Supervised everyday operations of different children discipleship programs.
- Ensured safe environment for children participating in the program.
- Developed and planned new programs in coordination with children and parents.
- Determined appropriate plans for recruitment and trained volunteers accordingly.
- Coordinated with volunteer services and designed community outreach programs for children.
- Assisted to facilitate the ministry requirements for nursery and elementary education programs.
Chain of Lakes Community Bible Church, Lake Villa, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with care giving ministry team and pastoral staff for activities.
- Provided counselling to individuals and couples for various programs.
- Developed and implemented an efficient holistic discipleship program.
- Participated in various meetings for Hanley Road Leadership Teams.
- Provided training and recruitment assistance to various HR elders.
- Evaluated ministry progress programs on monthly basis in coordination with executive pastor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Christian Ministry Adult Discipleship Ministry
CrossView College of Prayer, Monroe, LA