1895 Agriculture Lane
Miami, FL 33144
Job Objective Looking to fill a position as Community Pastor in which to put my talents and experience to work for company increasing clientele and enhancing company growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in managing and monitoring the growing communities
- Sound knowledge of communicating with large and small groups
- Profound knowledge of training and supervising work of volunteers
- Ability to coordinate with people from different backgrounds
- Ability to coordinate with teaching pastor and implementing the vision
- Proficient in maintaining confidentiality of information
Vineyard Community Offerings, Cambridge, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Developed new outreach programs for various Church projects.
- Analysed requirements of the community and recommended appropriate projects.
- Designed and implemented strategies to strengthen evangelism within area.
- Prepared material and presented it to the audience on a bi monthly basis.
- Designed online development site for present and prospective leaders.
- Maintained welcoming atmosphere within Church at all times and ensured ease among people.
Simonton Community Church, Simonton, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Administered activities and maintained record of attendees in community for service.
- Coordinated with children and students and developed appropriate strategies.
- Monitored life group and managed various activities within discipleship ministries.
- Supervised team of volunteers and provided assistance in various community activities.
- Developed strategies to promote church connections and services.
- Designed new ministry areas and facilitated appropriate initiatives within the community.
Bachelor’s Degree in Theology
International College of the Bible, Cookeville, TN