660 Columbia Road
Philadelphia, DE 19103
Job Objective To obtain a job as Baptist Pastor and perform my duties with full dedication.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in coordinating with staff members as senior pastor
- Sound knowledge of various biblical scriptures
- Profound knowledge of developing programs for students
- Ability to ensure students treat their parents with respect
- Ability to provide training to ministry leaders for various activities
- Proficient in organizing special events for Church
Cross Lanes Baptist Church, Cross Lanes, WV
August 2012 – Present
- Supervised various building management activities and ordered appropriate supplies.
- Provided counselling to individuals and groups and analysed requirements.
- Organized various community and recreational activities for church.
- Coordinated with guest speakers for music ministries within church area.
- Collaborated with senior pastor and provided preaching’s in their absence.
- Developed outreach ministry activity for various young adult families.
Niblick Road Baptist Church, Paso Robles, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared and presented budget requests for the student ministries.
- Provided support to fellowship programs in coordination with high school.
- Administered various church adopted policies and procedures for programs.
- Assisted in recruitment and training for volunteers on weekly programs.
- Prepared and provided update to youth ministry calendar as per requirement.
- Implemented student registration and provided support for special events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Religious Education
Bryan College, Dayton, TN