1550 Orchard Street
Minnetonka, MN 55343
Job Objective Associate Pastor with exceptional knowledge looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in preaching and teaching in the Church within a ministerial position
- Sound knowledge of bible teachings and Anabaptists
- Profound knowledge of church policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate in various alternate ways through written and visual medias.
- Ability to analyse pastor requirements of the community
- Proficient in providing spiritual care to members
Kenwood Baptist Church, Kenwood, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Administered working of over 100 volunteers through appropriate team building exercises.
- Determined and providing continuing teaching to team members efficiently.
- Provided support to various families whose members suffer from severe illness.
- Provided crisis intervention and assisted students with substance abuse.
- Prepared and taught inseminars for parenting and evangelism programs.
- Coordinate with church members and students and provided counselling
Trinity Fellowship Church, Minnetonka, MN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with pastor diners and club members to supervise membership class.
- Developed new strategies to communicate and assimilate various people.
- Provided pastoral counselling and coordinate with specialized counsellors if required.
- Developed and provided assistance to team members in ministering people.
- Designed and monitored strategies for small church group members.
- Provided training to volunteers and assisted in recruitment activities as well.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pastoral Studies
Rochester College, Rochester Hills, MI