4907 Pinewood Avenue
Marquette, MI 49855
Job Objective To obtain Professional Painter job that will help me showcase my skills and at the same time help make a contribution to the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable knowledge of performing painting projects in manufacturing industry
- Sound knowledge of professional painting tools and equipments
- Profound knowledge of handling hazardous materials
- Exceptional ability to complete work with correct materials
- Remarkable ability to work without supervision
- Ability to use various safety equipments
- Ability to prepare surface for application of paint
- Ability to manage multiple projects within timeframe
- Familiarity with metal finishes and its applications
Southern Home Enhancements LLC, Marquette, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted to prepare surface prior to painting such as staining surfaces.
- Provided appropriate signage to surfaces for required area.
- Maintained interior and exterior surface for all professional units.
- Ensured clean and neat work area for paint mixing.
- Performed preventative maintenance on all painting equipments.
- Installed and performed repairs on acoustic textures.
- Operated all heavy lift equipments and erected scaffoldings.
- Ensured compliance to all safe handling of materials and associate regulations.
Tybrin Corporation, Marquette, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Managed coating of all surfaces prior to painting.
- Assisted to fill all holes and cracks with putty.
- Provided preventative maintenance to all painting equipments.
- Analyzed work and provide professional estimate and timeframe.
- Maintained spraying equipments and brushes with solvents.
- Coordinated with clients for paint requirement and mixed paint for desired results.
- Ensured optimal quality of work for various activities.
- Ensured compliance to all safety regulations and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Animation
Goddard College, Plainfield, VT