8400 Commercial Way
Milton, DE 19968
Job Objective To obtain a Flexo Press Operator position in a highly reputed organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a Flexo Press Operator
- Skilled in running 8 to 12 color Flexo Presses with screen and foil
- Sound knowledge pre-press and pre-make ready procedures
- Proficient with laminators, sheeters, stackers, anilox rolls, and doctoring systems
- Extensive knowledge of operating a flexographic label printing press
- Good Understanding of UV and Gravure Ink technologies
- Ability to detect differences between shades of color and brightness
- Ability to quickly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions
- Strong safety conscience and a good work ethic
- Remarkable ability to run jobs with minimal scrap
- Strong problem solving skills
Flexo Press Operator, May 2004 – Present
Westmark Industries, Inc., Milton, DE
- Made necessary adjustments to Press and other elements of the process.
- Recorded and maintained data related to downtime, including amount of time, reason for downtime and actions to correct problem.
- Filled out all pre-make ready and approval sheets.
- Ensured to lay correct inks and properly altered when a copy change was created on the Press.
- Arranged paper rolls at the flipside of the press.
Flexo Press Operator, March 2002– April 2004
WS Packaging Group, Inc., Milton, DE
- Operated at the highest speed possible without compromising job quality and crew safety.
- Assured that all job start-ups conform to manufacturing and quality standards.
- Mixed ink for upcoming jobs and checked color match to establish standards.
- Assisted helpers in trouble shooting and problem solving activities and all other necessary aspects of printing production.
Associate’s Degree in Engineering, Lenoir-Rhyne University, North Carolina, NC