2259 NW 63rd St
Cocoa, FL 32926
Job Objective To obtain a Farm Equipment Operator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working as Farm Equipment Operator
- Sound knowledge of determining the kind of tools and equipment required in the Farm
- Skilled in operating and maintaining grain farm equipment
- In-depth knowledge of largest modern tractors, tillage and planting equipments
- Extensive knowledge of planting and harvesting canola, peas, wheat and barley
- Excellent Mechanical Skills
Farm Equipment Operator, May 2004 – Present
FreshDirect , Cocoa, FL
- Operated tractors and irrigation equipment for agricultural production.
- Operated seed drills and manure spreaders for farming.
- Calibrated and overhauled farm machinery.
- Confiscated plows and harvesters to tractors.
- Loaded hop-pickers, containers and transporters.
Farm Equipment Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT, Cocoa, FL
- Adjusted and overhauled farm machines.
- Operated ditch systems to irrigate soil and maintained trenches, pipes and pumps.
- Installed and calibrated mechanisms on machinery.
- Oversaw planting, weeding and reaping activities.
- Operated forklifts, screw auger, excavators and pitchforks.
Associate in Applied Science in Heavy Equipment Service, Duquesne University, Pennsylvania, PA