233 W Buchanan Rd
Antioch, CA 94509
Job Objective Seeking an Extruder Operator position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working as an extruder operator in a warehouse environment
- Extensive knowledge of setting up and operating Extrusion machines
- Remarkable ability to use hand tools, wrenches, scrapers, die gauges, screwdrivers and tape measures
- In-depth knowledge of the mechanical, electrical, and safety procedures of a manufacturing facility
- Excellent math and computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immense ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints and schematics
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Remarkable ability to work independently and in team environment
Extruder Operator, May 2004 – Present
New Enterprise Stone & Lime , Antioch, CA
- Responsible for set-up and operations of extruder machinery..
- Informed about all safety related problems and emergency situations to supervisor.
- Performed quality control tasks, including caliper measurements and peel testing.
- Provided production report of the product produced as required.
- Maintained a safe work environment and used proper safety devices as provided.
- Ensured availability of objects needed to set-up machine.
Extruder Operator, March 2002– April 2004
RJ Meyers Company, Antioch, CA
- Operated extruder machine per spec sheet and operating instructions.
- Aided in development and continuous improvement of Standardized work documentation on an on-going basis.
- Liaised between executive and departmental staff on shift cross-over.
- Monitored productivity and maintained production levels to support plant objectives.
- Contributed in enhancing plant projects output.
Associate in Applied Science in Heavy Equipment Service,East Tennessee State University, Tennessee, TN