2259 NW 63rd St
Cocoa, FL 32926
Job Objective Seeking an Excavator Operator position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working as a Excavator Operator within the Hydraulic Excavators Industry
- In-depth knowledge of basic measurements and to read a tape measure
- Extensive knowledge of computer, MS Office, various operating systems Excellent communication skills
- Uncommon ability to cut grade quickly
- Immense ability to take initiative and work with co-workers to accomplish defined goals in a fast paced environment
Excavator Operator, May 2004 – Present
Kinley Corporation, Cocoa, FL
- Assisted ground personnel in the excavation and installation process of laying pipe.
- Ensured that large excavators were safely operated.
- Ensured proper excavation of ditch as required.
- Performed craning, gravel placement and scaling as directed.
- Ensured all work is conducted in a safe and responsible manner.
Excavator Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Kelvinator Corp, Cocoa, FL
- Performed work in an outdoor construction site setting.
- Communicated any irregularities in soil conditions and materials to Foreman.
- Demonstrated a positive company image by acting politely.
- Observed condition of equipment and materials used to ensure company standards are met and promptly reported any possible problem and defect.
Bachelor’s Degree – BS Electronic and communications engineering, Howard Payne University, Texas, TX